top of page
\'red-'wel \ : (of a person) deeply versed in bettering one's mind and heart through reading
- Wed, Feb 02Zoom details to follow by emailWe Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker
- Sat, Jun 19Zoom details to follow in emailEmily, the author of the Esmè the Curious Cat series and Amy, the book blogger behind Read-Well Reviews have come together to provide a one-of-a-kind experience to foster reading at every age. This group is more than a book club – we want to build a community!
- Wed, May 19Zoom details to followWe are chatting about Truth Be Told: The Journey to Fulfilling Relationships by Alethea Taylor. This week is special because the author will be joining us. Alethea will be talking about what motivated her to write her first book, why she left her full-time job and how she mentors other women.
- Wed, Apr 21Zoom details to followWe are chatting about Gutter Child by Jael Richardson. Grab your tea, coffee or wine and join us!
- Tue, Mar 23Zoom details to followGrab your tea, coffee or wine! We are chatting about The Girl with the Louding Voice by Abi Dare
bottom of page